THE FIRST CROSS4HEALTH IDEAS CONTEST EVENT
TOULOUSE, 15th and 16th of February 2018
JOIN THE FIRST CROSS4HEALTH IDEAS CONTEST EVENT
Next February in Toulouse (France), a genuine city of science and innovation, EDIT4Health, the 1st Cross4Health ideas Contest Event (ECICE) will be held. It has been organized by Aerospace Valley cluster in association with forum EDIT – Advanced technologies for tomorrow's health.
If you are a SME, Entrepreneur, Start-up, Health Care professional or Researcher with an idea to provide new solutions for patient-centered health care or seeking for new challenges and partnerships... This is your Event!
Accelerating health solutions development from aerospace and energy innovations
The 3 best innovative ideas will receive cash Prizes and expert's advice
1. Understand our Challenges
2. Team-up & Fire-Up your creativity
3. Pitch to Jury
4. Receive Cash Prizes
1st prize6,000 €
2nd prize4,000 €
3rd prize2,000 €
Don't miss this opportunity!
EDIT4Health offers a perfect framework for interaction and joined-up thinking among industry, scientists and end-users. It is the right scene to engage with future potential partner and start planning projects for 2018.
Cross4Health is aiming at Aerospace and Energy sectors to bring sources of innovation jointly with Biotechnology and ICT sectors to provide cutting-edge solutions to our defined Challenges.
1. Detection and Predictive Mapping of Pollution and Allergens for personalized medicine
2. Training and Simulation Tools for health professionals:
3. Distant Control of Different Surgical Equipment (screens, tools...)
4. Easy to use and Accurate Navigation Systems for surgical instruments
5. Control Tools for assistance in pre-surgery preparations and in a complex medical and nurse acts (e.g. check-lists)
ICT for Health
If you belong to one of these sectors and you want to provide new solutions for patient-centered health care, or seeking for a new challenge and partnership Cross4Health could be your great big chance. Come and get to know us!
What you can expect from your participation in EDIT4Health:
Learn about Cross4Heatlh project and the possibilities of applying to the Cross4Health Open Call
Refine the project ideas
Get first-hand knowledge from specialists regarding relevant areas
Expand your network on an international level, thus creating opportunities for potential future collaborations.
Engage stakeholders and key actors (SMEs, entrepreneurs, and start uppers)
Pitch the project idea and meet other potential proposers and become engaged in a new project team
Win prizes and increase your visibility
1. Eligibility Conditions: To be a legal entity (Start-up or SME) established in a European or Associated to Horizon 2020 country. During the work sessions, teams will be composed according to the cross-sectoral principle.
2. Pitching Contest: At the end of the second day, all teams will be assigned a specific time to give their 3 or 5 min. private pitch to the Jury.
3. Specific times will be assigned to the Jury: Every project concept will be evaluated on the following 3 criteria and scored from 1 to 10 points:
MORE INFO and REGISTRATIONS DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS
|Date:||February 15th & 16th, 2018|
|Time:||08:30 – 17:00 (Feb, 15th)
08:30 – 18:00 (Feb, 16th)
|Event Category:||Ideas Contest Event|
|Venue:||Hospital Pierre Paul Riquet|
|Address:||Allée Jean Dausset, 31300 Toulouse, France|
|Organizer Partner:||Aerospace Valley|